New Zealand Immigration Advice

In case you want to apply for a New Zealand visa there are three most important ways to do this:

1. Full the applying type your self

You’ll be able to choose the visa you want using the Immigration website and complete the applying type your self with the information supplied by Immigration New Zealand.

Each investor visa new zealand type has an software form and accompanying guide. We suggest you read the information before trying to complete the applying form.

Don’t worry when you get stuck along the way; you can contact Immigration New Zealand for help.

2. Engage a licensed immigration adviser

You may interact a licensed immigration adviser to help you together with your visa software but they should have a present licence.

An individual who supplies New Zealand immigration advice with out being licensed or exempt commits an offence.

Earlier than participating an adviser, check the register of licensed immigration advisers to make sure the particular person you are participating has a sound immigration adviser licence. Check the licence expiry date and type of licence (some advisers may solely be able to advise on limited areas).

The Authorities’s Immigration Advisers Authority provides information on who can give New Zealand immigration advice and explains how one can complain if you’re unhappy. They also provide a helpful information about Licensed Immigration Advisers.

Should you have got any issue discovering a licensed immigration adviser or complaining about one, you’ll be able to contact the Immigration Advisers Authority directly. The Authority is liable for licensing immigration advisers, receiving complaints and taking action against those giving immigration advice without a licence.

3. Have interaction someone who is exempt from the license requirements

You can too search immigration advice from people who are exempt from the requirement to hold a licence.

Outside New Zealand this exemption consists of:

education brokers who’re solely permitted to provide immigration advice on student visas

legal professionals with a present New Zealand practising certificates

overseas diplomats and consular employees

workers of the New Zealand Authorities who present immigration advice as a part of their job.

In New Zealand this exemption includes:

lawyers with a current New Zealand practising certificate

members of Parliament and their workers who provide immigration advice as a part of their jobs

government staff who give immigration advice as part of their jobs

volunteers at Group Law Centres or Residents Advice Bureau.

The Legislation Society internetsite might help you find a lawyer or authorized firm or check that your current lawyer has a current New Zealand practising certificate.